Wednesday, March 07, 2007


Prison Break started last night on M-net and I'm excited! It has been a long wait for the second season so I'm looking forward to see what happens next. The one thing that worries me about Prison Break is the question 'how long?' How long are they going to carry this premise? Last season is was fun to watch every Tuesday to see how they were going to break out but now that they are out, are they going to be running for the rest of their lives? But I won't worry about these questions now and just continue watching. I hope the producers don't get greedy and carry it out like the 'Lost' peeps and actually finish it before people get bored with it. Plus Wentworth is worth tuning in every week. The casting people were brillant when it came to casting him, they knew that millions of women including me would watch the show because of him.

No comments: