Thursday, November 02, 2006



THE LEGEND IS BACK!

When I saw that John had released another album I was a bit taken back because I'm still enjoying his debut album 'Get Lifted' so I went out of my way to hear is new project 'Once again'.

Well, what can I say, from the first beats of 'save room' to the drum, choral sounds of 'coming home', I was never disappointed. I'm even tempted to say that this album even beats the three Grammy winning debut album with its musicality and its maturity.

In this album, John Stephens flys solo with no collaborations (except in producing) and for this I commend his boldness and belief in himself and makes this product unique compared to what's offered in R&B today.

Truely John is indeed a Legend and he will be with us for a long time to come.

No comments: