Wednesday, June 20, 2007


I've heard this song that is unbelievable good and it just makes me want to listen to it over and over again and this song is Michael Buble's 'Everything' from his recent album "Call me Irresponsible".
This song is special and has a calmness that just makes you smile when you listen to it. The lyrics are the sweetest thing and my favourite verses being"
"And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man, and I get to kiss you baby just because I can.Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,and you know that's what our love can do.
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times, it's you, it's you, You make me sing.You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.You're every song, and I sing along.Cause you're my everything.yeah, yeah."
Such cuteness is really irresistible.
The song and the video can be seen at Michael Buble TV.

No comments: