Monday, December 18, 2006


Went to watch The Holiday last Sunday, and well what can I say, it was just a typical romance. I at least thought it well be hilarious because Jack Black is on it but I think I kinda smiled once or twice. I did shake my head a lot at how totally unrealistic it is. With this movie you really have to leave your head at the door.
One thing that really annoyed me was the Cameron and Jude Law story. Came on! Who in their right minds like seeing two genetically blessed peeps getting it on? It was nauseating. I'm really not a Jude Law fan, but I have to admit that that man is beautiful.
The story that I could sit through without fidgeting and feeling sick was the Kate and Jack story. Jack feels and looks more real then Jude and Kate was fantastic as Iris, the jilted English girl.
All in all, it's a movie that one can only survive seeing once.

No comments: